Sunday, July 29, 2007

My United Kingdom Park Articles


For some reason, living in southern England for over five years made me the expert on all of the national parks in the United Kingdom. No, I don't know how my client came to that conclusion, either, but I wasn't going to quibble. Maybe one day I'll actually visit all of these parks, but I've already been there virtually.

From SearchYourLove Online Dating Service:
Visiting The Downs, National Park In the Making
What You Need To Know About The Broads National Park
To Cairngorms We Will Go (Yes, the park's name is spelled right).
Have a Grand Old TimeIn England's New Forest
Holiday Cottages In Pembrokeshire National Park
Visiting Royal Sutton Coldfield Park
London's Parks Royal Treatment (Includes the only one of the lot I actually visited!)

No comments: