Tuesday, July 24, 2007

My Acupuncture Articles


No, I have never tried acupuncture and I never will, voluntarily. I just have this incredible phobia about needles. That being said, acupuncture is a powerful and often helpful school of healing that can benefit you or your pet. I guess you just have to stick with it. (Runs for cover)

From www.guide-to-acupuncture.com:
Acupuncture, Calgary Style (now you know why they stampede there)
Good Points About Acupuncture for Athletes
The Point of Acupuncture Meridians

From Technorati:
Just How Does Acupuncture Work, Anyway? (They fooled around with the words to this.)

From HubPages:
What Do Acupuncture Needles Feel Like? (Like acupuncture needles, duh!)

From linkroll:
Acupuncture for Rhuematoid Arthrits and Heel Pain

From Where We Relax:
Ear Acupuncture for Stress

No comments: