Sunday, July 29, 2007

My Relationship Advice Articles


Not articles about MY relationships in particular. Good GOD, no. Even people from Darfur hear about my relationships and say, "Wow, I'm glad I'm not you." And who else better to give relationship advice than a currently celibate middle aged women who screwed up relationships in two continents?

From SearchYourLove Online Dating:
Flirting for Fun

From Helium:
How to Keep the One You Love
Single & Happy -- Myth or Not? (Contains stuff on my relationship with Dream Peter Gabriel)
Women Who Don't Want Relationships and Prefer to be Alone (Ditto).
What Do You Feel When You Are In Love? (Short answer: a certain amount of nausea)
Is Love Enough? They kept in the PG stuff!
Soul Mates: Do They Really Exist? (Short answer: NO)

From eHow:
How to Win a Guy's Heart

No comments: