Tuesday, July 24, 2007

My Acne Articles


Ahh, I feel so nostaligic whenever I write about acne. My first sale of a ghostwriting article was brilliantly titled "Acne Care" (even now I cringe). Now I look at my own years of acne in a different light; they weren't embarrassing zits -- they were research for future articles, dammit!

From Medical Health Blog and www.skincare.curemybody.com:
Acne: Awareness of the Facts Can Help Treat It

From www.guidetoacne.com:
Let's Freak Out By Learning the Different Types of Acne
Do You See the Light Therapy for Acne?
In Advertising, Don't Believe All Of the Pictures of Acne You See (I mention Peter Gabriel in here somehow)
What You Never Wanted to Know About Genital Acne

From www.guide-to-acupuncture.com:
The Point of Treating Acne with Acupuncture

No comments: