Monday, July 23, 2007

My Busting Out All Over Articles



One of the jobs I have to do is called "Keyword Articles," or "SEO articles", wherein I have to use a certain exact phrase a certain exact number of times. This way, search engines like Yahoo! and Google throw the web page in the first page of search results, and thus bring customers and their money to my clients' web sites. This brings some bizarre phrases to have to "naturally" work into an article. So, no offence to feminists or females is implied by the repetitious phrases in these articles pertaining to feminism, the problems of being a woman and breast care. My Menopause Articles have been moved to their own category.

From Search Your Love Online Dating Service:
Feminism & Religion -- Strange Bedfellows?
In Feminism, Language is Key to Equality
US Breast Cancer Society Works Globally BTW, I do know that men get breast cancer, too, but I wasn't sure what other category I could put this in.

From Where We Relax:
Why Women Are So Stressed
Handling Women With PMS/PMT

From: Dealing With Headaches:
When She Says "I Have a Headche", She's Not Kidding
Have Migraines with Auras? Better Take Care of Your Heart, Gals
More Proof That Migraines Are Bad For Women's Hearts

From linkroll:
Easy Yoga Techniques for Women

From Helium:
Best Books Abut Women and Mythology
The Role of Women in Egyptian Mythology
Best Movies About Women & Mythology
Women Warriors In Myth & Legend
Common Themes of the Virgin Woman in Mythology
Portrayal Of Female Power In Mythology
The Role of Women in Native American Mythology
Pain Relief for Hormone Headaches
Preparing for a Hysterectomy

No comments: