Monday, July 30, 2007

My Espresso Machine Articles


Just when you thought there wasn't a more obscure topic you are assigned to write about, WHAMO! And so I entered the dark underbelly of the jittery world of espresso machines. Perhaps I should've entitled these "Why Johnny Doesn't Blink".

And for the record, I have no idea if Peter Gabriel drinks espresso. I have seen him drinking bottled water, hot tea and a popular cola beverage...oh, yeah, and beer, but I try to forget that. Let's just assume it's espresso in his cup here and get on with the list, shall we?

From www.coffeconfidential.co.uk/ (Site is in limbo as domain is up for sale):
The Espresso Machine, Pod Style: Yeah, Baby!
Wanted: Espresso Machine, Coin Operated Preferrable (I had to somehow fit "espresso machine coin operated" into a title without changing the order of the words)
Go Espresso Carts: Machine of Dreams(And I had to do the same here with "espresso carts machine")
Leading Espresso Machines Have Devoted Followings
What You Need To Know About Rebuilt Espresso Machines

From linkroll:
Shopping for a Home Espresso Machine
The Tasty Variety of Braun Coffee Makers
What You Need to Know About Keurig Coffee Makers
When You Should Consider a Commercial Super Automatic Espresso Machione (When you make freelance writers write articles with titles that long.)
Types of Coffee Makers

No comments: