Monday, July 23, 2007

My Solar Powered Articles


Here are some of my more technical articles...basically, showcasing how I can pull off a snow job even to my clients. But no, actually, if I don't comprehend a subject in the slightest, I don't write about it. I'm particularly proud of some of the titles in this category. But writing accurately about the power of the sun seems a sacred task, since I am a Pagan. So, here comes the sun:

From a German site,Solar Power for Homes where I am listed as "Gordon":
Fun Facts Solar Engergy -- It's Now, It's Wow
Why They Frown At Solar Energy: Efficiency, Or Lack Thereof
A Solar Power Charger Is Not A Horse
We Need It, But Where is Solar Energy Found? (I had no choice on the title.)

From www.energeywebsite.co.uk:
What You Need To Know About Solar Power
The Race Is On For New Solar Power Technology
Solar Power Air Compressors Used By Oils And Gas Companies
Make a Big Splash With A Solar Power Fountain
Don't Be Afraid of Solar Power Hot Water Heaters
The Future Looks Bright for Solar Power Cost Trends

From Solar Energy News Info:
What is a Solar Power Battery Backup?
Save a Solar Power Battery Charger For a Rainy Day (Lame title, sorry.)
Advances in Solar Power Batter Storage
What You Need to Know About the Solar Power Car Battery
Wouls a Soalr Power Battery Pack Fit in Your Fanny Pack (For God's sakes, don't say "fanny" in the UK).

No comments: