Saturday, April 26, 2008

My Writing On Helium Articles


Helium is a lovely little online web content brokerage that pays you literally a penny for your thoughts. But you can't choose your article titles. However, it's a lot of fun, offers lovely lucrative contests, contact with other writers and the all-important clips for your freelance portfolio. And they let me write about Peter Gabriel. I think I'd go mental otherwise and the world would suffer my wrath.

You're welcome.

Click a few words to the right for articles About Ghostwriting & Writing in General.

From eHow:
How to Write an Article for Helium
How to Rate Articles on Helium

From Helium:
Top 10 Ways to Lose My Vote in the Helium Rating System
Rating on Helium: How to Flag in a Constructive and Considerate Manner
How I Rate On Helium (Different from the actual title, I know)
Ideas About How Helium Got Its Name
Helium Writing Contests: How To Stay Motivated
The Reasons Why One Should Write for Helium

No comments: