Sunday, April 27, 2008

My Spanish Adventure Articles


Yes, I know you can't see the guy's face clearly. However, when researching cycle tours in Spain, I came across this image and I'm positive it's Peter. Facts do not get in my way when looking for Peter.

Am I a sad git, or what? Or is he following me?

For articles about Travel to Random Places, click on the funky highlight.

From Kamakazie Portal:
If You Love Sun And Golf, Spain Travel Is For You (The keyphrase I had to use was "golf spain travel". OI!)
Let Your Africa Travel and Spain Adventure Begin! (Here, I had to keep repeating "Africa travel & Spain adventure")
From the US Air Force, Spain Travel Vouchers
Vacation Hotel: Spain, Travel Discount Possible
With Travel Agencies, Spain Vacations Safer

From linkroll:
Camping on Spain Beaches: Travel Fun (Not my best title, I know.)
Christmas Travel to Spain: Are You Insane? (Mainly on the plain...)
What the Heck is Counting Crows "Holiday In Spain"? (Hint -- it has nothing to do with traveling to Spain).
Staying Safe with Spain Holiday Rentals
There Is Such A Thing As A Fun Spain Cycling Holiday

No comments: