Friday, April 18, 2008

My Marriage Articles


Well, not articles about my marraige, of course, since I've never been legally married (Don't ask). However, Peter likes marriages so much he's on his second. This is a picture of him with his first wife and first child back in the hairy days of the 1970's.

These articles are different from the ones in My Relationship Advice Articles and My Wedding Travel Articles (I think).

From MarraigeWebsite.org.uk:
Your Marraige Quotes Will Haunt You For The Rest Of Your Life
No Shame In Going To Marriage Counseling
What You Need To Know About Costa Rica Marraige Customs
Legally, No Common Law Marraige In The UK (Contains autobiographical information, sadly)
How To Get A California Marraige License

From Helium:
Worst Wedding Advice

From SearchYourLove Online Dating:
When A Marrige Is Interracial, Wife + Husband Need Teamwork (I had no choice of title.)

No comments: