Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My Real Estate Articles

I used to be homeless, and now I'm writing about real estate. I'm not going to write my autobiography because no one would believe it. In case you are having some of the problems I used to have, there are articles in a seperate Foreclosure section.

From linkroll:
California Real Estate Suffering In Houseing Bubble Burst
Common Mistakes to Avoid When Choosing Real Estate Agencies
A Look At Real Estate Market Blogs
Real Estate Investing for Beginners
The Advantages of Using Real Estate Companies to Sell Your Home

From Rental Property Repair, LLC, where I am "Dr Green":
Real Estate Investing: How To Get Motivated Sellers

From Ezines where I am writing under the name of "Mark Neumann":
The Reasons for Real Estate Investing From Within an IRA
and under "Gary K Landry":
What You Need to Know About TIC Market Risks
TIC Management Risk in Plain Englsish
TIC Liquidity and Exit Strategy Not the Same Thing

From Articlesbase where I am "Kathryn Landry":
What the Heck is a TIC Resale?
TIC Refinancing Problems in Plain Englsih...Well, as Plain as We Can Get (Wow -- they kept the title).

No comments: