Friday, November 30, 2007

My Foreclosure Articles

The best advice I (and I guess Peter) can give about foreclosure is to come out of the closet and face up to it. Believe it or not, there are much worse things in life. And for those of who profit on other people's misries through prowling foreclosure notices, go back into the closet. Any happy Real Estate articles of mine now have their own category.

From linkroll.com:
Tips For Buying Tax Forclosure Properties (I shudder at the memory...)
Shopping Foreclosure Lists Can Give You Bargains
Stay Safe When Seeking To Stop Foreclosure Proceedings
What The Heck Are Pre-Forclosure Sales?
Stopping Foreclosure Process Can Be Done

From Step Before Closures.com:
Magic Words for Real Estate Investors: HUD Foreclsure
Real Estate Foreclosure Investing: Making the Best of a Bad Situation (Trust in Allah, but tie up your camel.)

From Go Articles where I am ghosting for a "Jeff Glasser":
Bidding On A HUD Foreclosure Home

No comments: