Friday, September 28, 2007

My Dream Articles

These are articles I've written on the subject of dreams, not subjects I dream I could write about. What I dream about being paid to write about are the dreams I have of Peter Gabriel, especially the lucid ones. Ah, but I guess I can dream...

From HubPages:
Your Body Speaks To You Through Your Dreams

From Where We Relax
Coping With Nightmares
Benefits to Nightmares (Briefly mentions Peter Gabriel.)

From Helium:
Single & Happy -- Myth or Not? Here, I talk a lot about my relationship with Dream Peter Gabriel.
People You See In Dreams Briefly mentions Peter.
How To Make Sense Of Your Dreams
Why Do We Dream? Talks quite a bit about Dream Peter.
Lucid Dreaming: Fact or Fiction? Fact.
Forgetting Dreams inthe Morning: What You Can Do To Remember
Lucid Dream Experiences Lots about Dream Peter.
Memoirs: Nightmares
Do You Ever Have Mysterious Dreams?

From Dealing With Headaches:
Headaches After Lucid Dreaming
Migraines In Dreams

From eHow:
How to Interpet Reoccurring Dreams
How to recognize When You're Dreaming

No comments: