Friday, September 14, 2007

My Cell Phone Articles

Here Peter is donating one of his old cell phones to save the world somehow. He is a great believer in saving the world through "mo-bi-el" phones (as he pronounces them).

Meanwhile, I'm still trying to figure out if it is worth re-activating my cell phone. I still think that in twenty or thirty years, cell phones will result in a lot of brain tumors. When that day comes, I will righteously resist the urge to say "Told you so!"

From refresharticles.com:
What The Heck Are Neoprene Cell Phone Cases?

From Helium:
Should Cell Phones Be Banned In Restauraunts? (Yes, PLEASE.)

From Zimbio where I am ghostwriting for "platiunumcash":
Apple iPhone Review: Don't Believe the Hype

From linkroll:
Are iPhone Software Downloads More Annoying Than iPhone Users?
Get Your iPhone Unlocked: Why Bother?
Be Careful With iPhone Wallpaper
What You Need To Know About iPhone Earphones?
What the Heck is the iPhone For Verizon?
Be Wary of Free iPhone Downloads
What's the Big Deal About an Unlocked iPhone?
Be Careful With iPhone Music Downloads
What You Need to Know About iPhone Music Ringtones

No comments: