Tuesday, September 25, 2007

My Asthma Articles


Photo by Larry Fast of Peter before a show in Cardiff, Wales in 1980. The saddest thing about this photo is that I recognised Peter even before I read the photographer's remarks. Anyway, here Peter is apprantly doing something to keep his throat from going sore...at least, that what he says he's doing. Well, blow me down, Peter.

From Health Fitness Help:
Signs of Asthma Won't Be In Neon
Many Options For Those With Chronic Asthma
The Many Theoretical Causes Of Asthma
Knowing Your Asthma Treatment Guidelines Means Power Over Your Asthma (Sorry about the title)
Asthma Attack Treatment Must Be Immediate

From All About Asthma:
Is There Such a thing as an Exercise for Asthma? (Short answer: Yes).
Asthma Sufferers Need An Exercise Induced Asthma Treatment Plan

From GoodHealthTips.org where I give "Pat" answers:
How to Recognize Exercise Induced Asthma Symptoms

No comments: