Thursday, December 20, 2007

My Teeth Whitening Articles


TWINK! I guess the current fad for whiter, brighter teeth makes it easier for people to ignore the darkness all around them. Well, at least I get paid to write about it. (My Dental Articles now have their own category.)

From tooth-whitening.plus-4.com/:
Don't Be Afraid Of Maryland Teeth Whitening Cosmetic Dentists (This is, of course, a lie. Be afraid.)
Get A Smile Makeover In Fort Worth Teeth Whitening
Be The Envy of Donny Osmond With Los Angeles Teeth Whitening Services (You know you've made it when Donny Osmond is jealous of you)
Teeth Whitening in Orange County -- Better Than Teeth "Orangeing" (Can you tell I couldn't take this assignment too seriously?)
What You Need To Know About Laser Teeth Whitening (It's a laser in your HEAD, that's what you need to know!)

No comments: