Wednesday, December 26, 2007

My Holiday From Hell Articles

I'd like to say this is an undoctored photo, but I'd obviously be lying. This was the Xmas card from Mrs. RatBag from the Solsbury Hill forums. It was so good, I had to steal it. That should give you a good hint as to what these articles and blogposts are like.

From Helium:
The Cheapest Christmas Gift I Ever Received
Should Live Trees Be Cut Down For Christmas Trees? (Good God, NO!)
Reflections: Why I Hate Wine as a Holiday Gift
Bah, Humbug : Why I Hate Christmas
Angora Rabbits: Suitable Pet for a Child for Christmas? (NO pet is a suitable Christmas gift!)

From Dealing With Headaches:
Headaches During Christmastime? Blame the Victorians!
Headache Blog Carnival
Christmas Muzak Headaches

From Where We Relax:
No Such Thing As The Perfect Christmas
December Holiday Stress Tips
The Guilt of Being Human

From stressrelief.found.here, where I am "raoul":
Christmas Stress -- Relief Is Available

From linkroll:
Christmas in Spain: Are You Insane? (Mainlt on the plain...)

No comments: