Sunday, August 12, 2007

My Skin Care Articles


Not to be confused with "My Acne Articles", of course. There is a theory that repeated use of theatre greasepaint over the years creates great skin, but unfortunately no major cosmetic company wants to fund that study. Wimps!

From CarbonCopySucess.com:
The Bare Bones Basics of Herbal Skincare (I was told to spell it that way).

From www.skin.balconesair/:
Read Skin Care Reviews With A Grain Of Sea Salt
You Don't Need To Spend A Fortune On Proactive Skin Care

From ezine, where I am "Howard L. Haines":
Is There Such A Thing As All Natural Skin Care? (Short answer: Yes)
Men: Make Your Own Antiaging Skin Care Products
Ways to Use Your Aromatherapy Skin Care Products

From ArticlesBase where I am "David Yu":
How Are Herbal Skin Care Products Any Different?

No comments: