Tuesday, August 7, 2007

My Itch You Just Can't Scratch Articles


Yup, having an itch makes you pretty miserable. And if you scratch, it feels worse. But you're dying to scratch. Who says God doesn't have a sense of humor?

From www.eczema.balconesair.com/:
Combining Conventional Medicine And Hypnosis For a Psoriasis Cure
Everyone Knows When Psoriasis On Faces of Those You Love (I'm STILL wondering how I came up with that title!)
How To Get Psoriasis Relief Without Ripping Your Skin Off
Can An Eczema Shampoo Really Work?
The World Wants To Know: What Shampoo Is Best For Scalp Psoriasis? (The phrase I had to use at least 6 times was "what shampoo is best for scalp psoriasis?" Almost as bad as psoriasis.)

From Save My Skin Please, where I write "Pat" answers:
Eczema and an Allergy: Miserable Together
Dermatitis and Eczema Not Exactly the Same

From linkroll:
What You Need to Know About Eczema Home Remedies
Is There a Relationship Between Eczema and Food?

No comments: