Saturday, December 8, 2012

My England Articles

Peter shows how everyone dresses in England.  I spent just over five years in England and, although most of that time I was homeless, miss England like crazy.  If I didn't have family commitments in America, I'd live in England.

Then again, I don't know if I'm allowed back in England...

(Image of PG as the character Britannia back in his Genesis days.)

From eHow:
How to Find a Long-Lost Friend in England
How to Busk in Bath, England
How to Learn Cockney Rhyming Slang

From HubPages:
Differences Between Keeping Dogs in England and America (Written with tongue firmly planted in cheek.)
Differences Between Keeping Cats in American and England (Ditto)
The Medicinal Properties of Clove Oil (or, How England's Homeless Population Treats Toothache)

From Yahoo! Voices:
American Manners Vs English Manners
My Favorite Summer Vacation: Bath, England in 1996
How the UK's NHS Saved This American's Life
Monty Python's King Arthur Vs the Historical King Arthur

From Celsias.com:
How to Cook and Eat Trashed Food (Or, How England's Homeless Eat)

No comments: