Sunday, August 24, 2008

My Head Lice Articles


Let me clarify -- these are articles I've written about head lice in general, not about "my head lice" specifically, as I do not have head lice or other common pests.

And niether does Peter, apparently, after this monkey in India got through with him.

From LiceFreeHeads.com:
Getting Head Lice Is Not The End of the World (It does suck, though.)
Head Lice Treatment Made Moderately Easy (Step one -- hire a monkey.)

From E-zine where I ghostwrite for "Gloria Gangi":
Head Lice Alternative Treatments Can Often Work
Choose Your Natural Head Lice Treatment

From JustHeadLice.com (No, I'm not making the domain name up):
What is the Best Treatment for Head Lice?
How to do a Head Lice Olive Oil Treatment
Head Lice Home Treatment: Important and Effective

No comments: