Thursday, October 11, 2007

My Metaphysical Articles



Peter made me do it.

That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it :-)

(I found the photo on Flickr, made by Itsthecrew!)

From Helium (where you can't pick the titles):
New Age: Thought Process or Religion?
The Personal Risk of a Personal Journey(Contains autobiographical info)
Why Do We Have Problems In Life
Witnessing the Paranormal (Contains autobiographical info)
Are Angels Real Or Imaginary?
Are Paranormal & Supernatural Activities On The Increase? (Sadly, no.)
What God Can Do (And we ain't talkin' Eric Clapton...)
How To Tell If You're Posessed (Well, some people need practical advice...)
Why Religions Exist (Couldn't resist that one!)
What is The Meaning of Time?
How Breakdowns Can Lead To Breakthroughs
What Is The Soul?
Faith and Reason: Search for Truth
How Religion Can Lead To Violence

No comments: